Amla- the Indian Gooseberry, this is considered as the cure to many of the health problems, when mixed with the right herbs in correct proportion, this can do wonders. In the ancient times, when every disease was cured by Ayurveda, it was said that 90% of the medicines included Amla in their formation; this clearly proves the importance of Amla. Even today when there is a huge advancement in the field of medicine, still doctors suggest having an Amla early in the morning on the empty stomach can be magical. The nutrition values of Amla are so high that it is considered the best medicine for any of the hair related problem or digestion related issue.
Due to its sour taste, many people find it hard to consume Amla; therefore, Amla is converted into some really interesting eating stuff like Amla Murabba, Amla Candy, Amla Pickle, Amla Chutney and Amla Supari. Making all these Amla products is quite simple and can be made easily at home, the most common amla product these days is Amla Supari, it can be purchased from anywhere in the market and even can be made at home, and you can find amla supari recipe online quite easily.
What makes amla supari a hit?
- Chewing amla supari or dried amla helps in keeping the digestive system healthy.
- During pregnancy, nausea is quite common, and the best way to get rid of this is to keep a piece of amla supari in the mouth and slowly swallow the juice of supari, this helps in getting rid of nausea.
- In a case of Indigestion, rather having some medicines or syrups, just grab a piece or two of amla supari, this can helps you in few minutes. As Amla has a tendency of speeding up digestion by increasing the release of digestive juices in the body.
- Heartburn can be felt after having quite spicy food, but when it is a call by your taste buds, no one cares but later the results are quite painful, but again here also Amla comes to the rescue. For severe heartburn, have a piece of dried amla or simply gulp a spoon of amla powder with water.
- A stomach ache can also be relieved by the consumption of amla in any form.
- Amla Supari can also be used as a mouth freshener.
- Being rich in Vitamin C, consumption of amla boosts the immunity. Also regularly having dried amla or raw Amla can prevent you from catching a cold and flu and lowers the risk of infections.
You can get the best Amla ki supari recipe in Hindi as well. This super fruit is recommended to be consumed every day. The presence of Vitamin C makes it a perfect antioxidant, and not the just vitamin, it is a good source of iron, calcium and phosphorus, which are the major nutrients needed by human body. But yes, having it in excess can cause problems too, as being sour in taste, this might affect the throat hence having a single raw amla is enough in a day. Consumption of Amla during pregnancy is highly recommended as it is a great source of nutrients and helps the mother gather all the required nutrients needed for child’s growth in the womb.