Five Effective Homemade Hair Mask For Long Hair
So the obsession with hair is really old, where every young girl wishes to have long and beautiful tresses like Rapunzel! Sweet little dreams of prince charming calling them out, ‘Rapunzel, let down your hair!’ turns into a nightmare when the reality is nowhere close to the dreams. Young women have been facing problems of hair thinning, losing the quality of hair they once had. And, in this fast world, we barely have time to take care of our hair. So, I’ll be sharing a few DIY tips about homemade hair mask, which would serve the purpose without further damaging your precious hair! These are easy to make, easy to apply and you don’t have to spend hours in the parlours, or spend a great deal!
Let’s start with some of the easiest beauty tips in Hindi for long hair, which also can be found in English:
- Egg and yogurt hair mask- While the egg is a source of the high amount of proteins, yogurt is a rich source of milk fat and lactic acid. So, this mask will boost hair growth, regulate excessive oil and leave a lustrous shine. Mix two eggs with yogurt and two tablespoon olive oil thoroughly. Add some lemon juice and beat the mixture into the lather. Apply this mask into your scalp, from root tips till the end. Use cold water and mild shampoo to wash off the mask after 20-30 minutes.
- Banana hair mask- Banana is rich in potassium and vitamins. So, it provides the needed nutrition and helps in hair growth. In a blender, take two over ripe bananas, add 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp honey, 1tbsp olive oil and make the smooth paste. Apply the paste from hair root to ends, and let it settle for 20 minutes. Use warm water and gentle shampoo to wash the mask.
- Coconut oil and oat milk hair mask- Coconut oil can help one get soft and thick hair. It also stimulates hair growth. Apply warm coconut oil for 1 hr, meanwhile, make the oat-milk hair mask. Take a bowl of milk and add oats to it and mix it well. Apply all over the scalp from hair roots to tips. Let it dry for 30 minutes then wash with mild shampoo. This mask will help you against brittle hair.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil hair mask- Curry leaves the fight against hair thinning and improve hair growth rate. Heat curry leaves in coconut oil, till they pop. After it cools down, massage your hair and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash with cold water and shampoo.
- Green tea hair mask- Green tea is rich in antioxidants and helps stimulate hair growth and fights hair thinning. Mix egg yolk and 2tbsp of green tea. Mix thoroughly till a creamy mixture is formed apply the mixture to the scalp using a brush. Wash after 20 minutes with cold water and gentle shampoo.
So, these were a few homemade hair masks which can be used as tips for beautiful hair in Hindi. I’m sure using this one can get the long lustrous hair that every girl has ever wanted. Also, it is good not to use hard chemical shampoos and have a healthy diet which helps one maintain long tresses!