Dresses are classy, contemporary and not to mention extremely stylish. There are different dress types, and if you wear it according to your body type, then you will be able to flatter your curves right.
First and foremost it is very important to know your body type and the dress type that suits you the best. However, do not get stuck with one dress type and keep on experimenting when it comes to online shopping for women dresses. Well, here is a list of some of the classic dress types that you should have in your collection:
- The beautiful solid colored umbrella bottom midi dress is something that every woman should have. Thanks to its tight upper part and a flowing bottom, this dress flatters every body type. These are quite formal and can be worn to brunch dates as well as evening parties. You can style them up with boots, flats or high heels. Wear them with a leather jacket or with a cardigan or a simple lacy shrug, this dress will surely make a few heads turn when anyone wears it. And on top of that, if you have well-toned legs, it is an added advantage.
- If you are looking for that perfect party dress, then since the 70s and 80s fashion is making a comeback, go for sequined bodycon dresses. It will of course help if you have a well-toned body, but if you are comfortable, you can flaunt your curves and flabs alike in this dress. Gold sequin body-hugging dresses are always great and if you want to stay a little bit out of the crowd you can opt for silver or a dark blue, green or bluish green combination. High heels are a must with these.
- Whether you agree or not you need an LBD or a little black dress. No color speaks sophistication than black and you can wear these anywhere you like. From formal parties to the bachelorette of your bestie, there is no occasion where an LBD will fail you. Stilettos are generally the best fit with LBDs or you can try out sneakers as well if you want to keep it fun and sporty. One very recent trend is to wear long shrugs and LBDS will perfectly complement them.
- When you get online shopping for women dresses done, do make sure that you pick a maxi dress. If you are going to the beach or to a formal party maxi dresses work will magic. They have a semi-gown effect, which makes them really appealing, especially if you are tall. You can wear them loose or you can go for the well-fitted ones. When heading to the beach, go for floral prints.
- And last but not the least, shirt dresses are the trend these days. They are perfect for beach or park wear when teamed with sneakers. If you want you can also wear a hat to complete the look. Go for the pinstriped ones.
These are some of the dress types that typically complement every body type, and you should have them in your collection!